*Kindergarten: five years of age on or before September 1 and demonstration of readiness.
First Grade: six years of age on or before September 1 (School Laws of OK, Section 14).
*Students will be conditionally accepted into Kindergarten, with full acceptance contingent on displayed readiness.
The priority of admissions is on a first come, first serve basis with special consideration to families with children already enrolled in the school.
At the time of registration, all new students seeking admission to Colere Academy are considered on the basis of the parent and student applications and the family interview. Colere Academy is a non-traditional learning atmosphere and may not be an appropriate fit for all students and families.
Students applying for Admission in Grades 1-8 must present:
- Copy of the current report cards
- Standardized test results
These will be reviewed to help determine whether the program at Colere Academy will meet the educational needs of the students.
Students are assigned a grade level based upon their academic performance, testing, teacher observation and age. Since students have areas of strength and weakness students may be working at various levels from one curriculum area to the next. Since Colere Academy is a student centered learning environment the needs of individual students are more easily met.
Colere Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, ethnicity, national origin, or disability in the administration of its educational policies and other school-administered programs, including student admission.
Financial Assistance forms are available upon request. Tuition and fees are paid through Paypal or in person.
- $6,500 per year for first student
- $4,300 per year for siblings
- Pay in full by July 1 ($150 discount), OR
- Pay ½ annual tuition by August 1, and the remainder by February 1, OR
- 10 monthly payments August - May OR
- 12 monthly payments beginning in August.
- The $100 Enrollment Fee for new students ($50 for siblings) must be submitted with the application.
- All Enrollment Fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.